Monday, October 15, 2012

Remembering our Babies

Tonight, I just wanted to write a quick to post to acknowledge all the mommies I witnessed remembering their babies today.  For those of you who don't know, which I am sure most of you do, today is "Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day".  Today, I have been blessed by the courage and strength of all the women I have witnessed publicly remembering and acknowledging their babies on this special day.  Thank you for your authenticity and bravery.  You are inspiring.


Tonight, our candles are lit in memory of our precious babies who are in the arms of Jesus.  We miss you so much, but rest in the hope that we will see you and hold you again, for some, or for the first time, for others.  Your lives, although short, have forever changed ours.  You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment